Lifting of transport goods
- Lifting of different transport goods processed in the wood industry without the need to use a separate gripper for each item.
- Use of a large-area vacuum gripper with patented valve system
- To illustrate this better for the observer, the large-area vacuum gripper is connected to a robot that lifts all the exhibited workpieces one after the other
- All transport goods can be picked up with a single suction cup, irrespective of their shape and contours
- No tool change or change of the suction gripper is required
- Savings in set-up costs and tool costs